All Durable Floors interlocking products are made from flexible PVC and for this reason, cater for both a wet and dry flooring solutions.
Actually, installing our tile is EXTREMELY EASY, but of course, we do have our own professional installation team to assist you too.
DURA TILE MAT
The Dura Mat is a solid smooth tile that has anti-slip/anti-skid medallions and can therefore safely be used in any high traffic area.
Low Maintenance – Easy to clean and maintain. Resistant to most solvents and chemicals. Protects your existing floor from damage
Aesthetics – Smart and modern appearance with a superb choice of colours made to order.
Environment – Reduces noise and insulates. Environmentally friendly fully recyclable and re-usable in future locations. Eliminates dust generated by old concrete floors
DURA DRAIN MAT
Our Dura Drain Mat, still referred to as a Duckboard Mat, has holes for drainage. This product typically can be used in showers, change rooms, wash bay, pool areas and of course any area requiring a wet flooring solution.
Durable – Very tough, injection moulded out of 100% PVC that has good anti-fatigue and anti-static properties
Quick and Easy Installation – Needs no special tools or adhesives. Layout is flexible, add or remove tiles to suit your changing requirements. Ideal for installation over damaged or unsightly substrates.
DURA EDGING STRIPS
Consequently, when using the Dura Edging Strips in conjunction with the Dura Tile Mat it will ultimately provide for an aesthetically pleasing finish to your installation.
The vinyl flooring product we use is a very strong polyurethane adhesive, and where there is heavy duty high traffic, we recommend this product. In fact, Durable Floors carries stock of this vinyl flooring adhesive and makes use of this when doing an installation.
Simply install these rubber mats over virtually any existing subflooring including timber, concrete, resin, and ceramic tiles to provide:
- An easy and rapid solution to cover your damaged and unsightly floors;
- An extremely durable, resilient and aesthetically pleasing flooring system;
- And finally, an effective solution to both your wet and dry flooring requirements.
Durable flooring works well in residential application such as garages, gyms, games rooms, kids play areas. By the same token it works just as well in Commercial or Industrial installation like, kitchens, office areas, showrooms, factories, workshops, schools. For this reason is suitable in any area that requires a durable solution.
OUR COLOUR RANGE
Black and grey are our standard colours, but in addition we do manufacture a superb choice of colours made to order (Terms and Conditions apply).
Contact Us for more information.
WHAT MAKES OUR PVC TILES SUPERIOR?
Our tiles are:
- Stronger – Because our tiles are 333mm x 333mm, there are 9 tiles per sqm. For this reason it is a stronger solution because there are more joins per sqm. Arguably making it a more effective product than the bigger tile with less joins.
- Thicker – The thickness of our tile is 6.2mm, which is an above average thickness making it an ideal solution for industrial, commercial and household use.
- Less Wastage – Because our tiles are smaller there is less off-cut factor and wastage when installing.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Our tiles have a non- slip resistant finish, fit snuggly together and are good looking.
- Safety – Because our tiles have a non-slip surface, they provides you with a safe flooring solution.
- Quick and Easy installation – our easy interlock DIY design simply clips together.
- Edging – Our edging provides you with a neat finish which has been designed with a bevelled non-slip design for ease of access and safety.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain – Normal household cleaning detergents and cleaning equipment can be used to maintain our tiles.
- Saves you time – there is little or no production down time required when installing.
- Eco Friendly – Made from recycled PVC material.
- Protection – Can be used to protect your sub or under flooring from damage.
- Versatile – Can easily be lifted and re-laid or re-used elsewhere if required.
- Durable and hard waring.
- They acts as insulation against bare concrete floors.
- Simply install over existing tile or flooring applications.
- Perfect for a quick revamp.
- Can be re-used.